To get started using PowerForge in your classroom, explore our education offer and submit your request below.
With PowerForge, professors and students can:
PowerForge for Education is offered to Professors to support teaching activities as such:
- Limited in time – valid for a school year – renewable
- It has the full functionality of PowerForge
- Available with personal accounts
- Restricted to use by students, educators and teachers in connection with on-campus classroom teaching only. The use for research or any other purpose is prohibited.
To start the registration:
- The referent fills in the link below.
- After submission, the referent prepares the list of addresses to be granted access to PowerForge.
- PowerForge will come back to you within a few working days.
- The referent signs a convention between the university and Power Design Technologies and sends it back to PowerForge contact together with the list of email addresses.
- Accesses to PowerForge are created.
- Users are invited by mail to complete their registration (add email@example.com in your contact to ensure that this is not classified as a spam).
- Once users have finalised the registration, they can start using PowerForge.
PowerForge is an extremely useful and powerful tool to predict and adjust components and topologies and to be able to control the performances of power converters prior to the prototyping phase.
Please fill out the form below to request PowerForge for Education
- The request must come directly from the referent professor or a member of the University. It is highly recommended that the person in charge of the request uses a valid University email address.
- The referent will be asked to prepare the list of email addresses (professors and students) that will be granted access to PowerForge for Education. After submitting the form below, a pop up window with an excel template will open. The referer is kindly asked to save the document and use it to create the listing of addresses.