What is PowerForge?
PowerForge helps you design power converters, from specification to highly competitive designs.
It addresses the major aspects of power converter design: power converter topology and power devices, input/output filters and cooling of power devices. For custom machined components such as magnetics or heatsink, the tool proposes suitable dimensions for the components.
Why should I use PowerForge?
- I must bring new power converters to market with significantly (×2) higher power density and/or less losses
- I need to reduce the time-to-market of my new products
- I want to decrease the risk of short-notice tender submissions
- I need my design teams from all around the world to collaborate, using a harmonized software workflow
PowerForge enables exploring as many configurations that meet your specifications as you want.
What are its key features?
- Automated design of kW-MW power converters
- Estimation of volume, mass and power loss
- Exploration of multilevel topologies (hard switching)
- Export: design report, BOM and electrical files
- Access to components libraries (power devices, capacitors, magnetic materials)
- Multi-user project sharing and collaboration
- Cloud access