2018.2 (September 25, 2018)
● New multilevel topologies
New bidirectional DC/AC multilevel topologies are offered:
● 3-level Neutral Point Clamped (NPC) using NPC module
● 3-level T-type using T-type module
● 3-level T-type using discretes
● Stacked MultiCell (multilevel SMC)
● PSIM export
Export ready-to-use files from simulation files and semiconductor loss data of the designed conversion stage.
● Cost estimation
This feature makes possible to estimate the cost of the converter (components + materials).
● Discretes and modules library viewer
A detailed view of the characteristics of discretes and modules (bridge leg, NPC & T-type) is now available from the library overview.
● Number of levels computed in the DC-AC case
The value displayed was referring to the phase-to-phase voltage and was wrong. It has been found it was much more relevant to display the number of levels of a waveform from one single phase leg.